Monday, August 31, 2009

Ok, so we might all be a tad obsessed.....

Or it could just possibly be me! ha! Hey, give me a break, I'm putting the 1st two weeks of Leah's life into this blog all at once. AND I'm known for taking lots of pics! I promise all my posts won't be about my precious niece! Maybe...

Leah's fancy door decor ;)


Pops & Lainey with their 1st grandchild

Yeah, he's not in love or anything ;)

Aunt Kelly & Lainey w/Leah

Eskimo kisses!

Tracy calming down her sweet baby girl

This picture just cracks me up! Life is SOOO rough at one day old!

The setup at the grandparents house. Funny! Nothing like a swing IN a pack n play!

1st picture of Brody since Leah was born! Shocking! I'm a bad mommy...

Uncle Austin giving Leah some lovin'

Liz & Chris w/some baby fever!

Brody meeting Leah
He was interested. She wasn't.

Tracy and her baby girl

All puckered up!

Hey girl! Wuuuuzzzzz uuuupppp?!

Yoga does wonders for the body

Sleeping Beauty

Photo shoot!



Photo shoot is SOOOO over!

Ok, Leah was only one day old in this video and it just cracks me up! I'm mean, I know.
Try to ignore my annoying voice. Good luck with that... ;)

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers