Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wicked and Dancing Queen!

This week Tracy and I went to see the Broadway musical Wicked which I have been waiting years to see.  
It.  Was.  AWESOME!!  I loved it!  It's my favorite musical that I've seen so far.  Those of you who knew me when I was younger know that I love The Wizard of Oz so it was so cool to see the witches side of the story.

Hanging out during intermission

Before we headed to the show we spent some time with Miss Leah


Leah, I don't think you really want to play with that!

Leah loved dancing to some MJ, but what girl doesn't?!  I'm just wondering when she got SO big?!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've always wanted to see Wicked. I'll have to go the next time it's in town. Leah is adorable!

Ivy said...

We are more alike than I thought...I have a Wizard of Oz obsession!! I watched it probably everyday until I was 10! I was Dorothy every year for Halloween (I might have been Dorothy this past year too....ha!)I saw Wicked on Broadway a couple of years ago and LOVED it!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers