Friday, February 28, 2014

Townsend2014 Month 2

Here are the #townsend2014 pics for February!  

Day 32: She's pretty excited about her cookie at 9am!


Day 33: Hanging out during the game!


Day 34: Gymnastics makes Mommy laugh.


Day 35: Sweet BFFs reunited!


Day 36: What??  You don't have a mailbox key and a broken Rapunzel foot in your car door??  That's weird.


Day 37: Finally a good report today! 


Day 38: Dress up with my pretty princess!


Day 39: First trip to the library!


Day 40: Painting a masterpiece!


Day 41: Just a little pre-stretch stretching before gymnastics class.


Day 42: This girl is 2 1/2 today!!


Day 43: Valentines are made and in the mail!

Day 44: I've got socks on my ears Mommy!


Day 45: Happy Valentines Day!


Day 46: Zoo day!!  So much fun!


Day 47: Playing outside with my sweetie!


Day 48: So ready for her favorite night of the week!!


Day 49: This girl keeps life interesting!  Especially dinner time.


Day 50: Watching Sofia with my favorite girl.


Day 51: Not sure what this is about but she's so cute!


Day 52: My silly dinner dates!


Day 53: 7:30am tea parties with my sweet girl.


Day 54: Putting the family to work while I take the picture!


Day 55: Papa's here!  Surprise!


Day 56: Snuggling with my favorite girl before Mommy goes out of town tomorrow!


Day 57: Happy 2nd birthday Mallory!!!


Day 58: Back at home!!


Day 59: Go Texan Day!


Follow me @kelly28a if you want to see any of the rest!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers