Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Townsend2014 Month 3

March was a busy and fun month for us!  I just now realized since it's April 8th that I never loaded our daily Instagram pics.

Day 60: Road trip!


Day 61: Eight years ago today Austin asked me to marry him.  Best decision ever.  Today we walked around the grocery store with a toddler constantly hugging my neck so I could barely walk.


Day 62: Making faces at Mommy while waiting her turn in gymnastics.  She is so funny!


Day 63: When it's cold so you can't play outside, you just go for a ride on Daddy around the house!


Day 64: She found "my H!"


Day 65: Silly girl just can't smile for Mommy!


Day 66: This little girl is so silly!


Day 67: Best morning ever at the livestock show! 


Day 68: Watching a cooking show while running.  That's normal, right??


Day 69: The morning she wanted to put on makeup with Mommy. 


Day 70: The "I'm watching Sofia Mommy so here's my fake smile.  Please stop asking me to say CHEESE" face!


Day 71: I picked this sweet girl up today and she said "Mommy, I misses you".


Day 72: Hannah was so excited to get her and Emma dolls for their 1st road trip together!


Day 73: Girls road trip!


Day 74: Hannah's 1st baby shower!


Day 75: The day we dressed alike.  (Not on purpose I swear)


Day 76: Happy St Patrick's Day!


Day 77: No words.


Day 78: When I picked this sweet girl up she said "Mommy, I'm excited you're here".


Day 79: Ready for my first 5k!


Day 80: Happy Friday!! She asked me to take her picture when we stopped for gas this morning.


Day 81: I did it!!  First 5k done in 36 mins!


Day 82: Celebrating 7 years of marriage!


Day 83: Love this girl!


Day 84: Celebrating her first day of wearing big girl underwear!  NO accidents!!  She earned her frozen yogurt!


Day 85: What do you mean I have a lot of stickers on??


Day 86: Watching the rain!


Day 87: Watching the rain with Daddy tonight!


Day 88: Play dates make the best days!!


Day 89: Beautiful morning run!


Day 90: Ready for gymnastics class!  Amulet and all...


So that was March for the most part!  Follow me on Instagram @kelly28a




1 comment:

Mom said...

Hannah is too cute for words!
Lainey

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers