Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Townsend2014 Month 5

I'm a few months behind on posting all my daily Instagram pics but here is the month of May!  It was a busy and fun one!!

Day 121:  Dancing with Daddy!

Day 122: Hannah was ready to surprise Daddy when he got home!


Day 123: When Mommy's not at home you get to go to the store with Daddy in your jammies!


Day 124: Cookies make her so happy!


Day 125: Spaghetti night!  She eats so much cleaner now!


Day 126: Giving Mommy hugs since I don't feel great.  She's the sweetest girl ever.  She ran into our room and said "Mommy you don't feel good?  I need to give you hugs"


Day 127: This girl is just so sweet.  She ran inside today and said "I went poo poo in the potty today Mommy!  I want to make you happy!"


Day 128: Mommy, I give you kisses!


Day 129: Mosquito season begins.....


Day 130: First boat ride of the season!


Day 131:  This precious girl made my dreams come true when I became her Mommy.  It's my greatest blessing!  Happy Mother's Day!


Day 132: Handsome boy cleans up well!


Day 133: I love picking up school pictures!


Day 134: Potty training is fun right?!


Day 135: Tea with my princess!  Along with some singing I'm A Little Teapot!


Day 136: Fun dinner out!  Hannah saw girls in prom dresses and wanted to tell them they looked like pretty princesses.  So sweet!


Day 137: Someone is super excited that Mommy and Daddy are going car shopping!  M&D are super excited she's going to play at Lainey & Pops house while this happens.


Day 138: So much fun at the arboretum!


Day 139: First and last day of gymnastics!


Day 140: Higher Daddy higher!


Day 141: Tickets are bought!  We're going to have three very excited girls at the show!!


Day 142: My new ride!!  I still can't believe it's mine!


Day 143: Fun night with friends!


Day 144: Happy Saturday!


Day 145: Sunday funday! 


Day 146: Happy Memorial Day!  Thank you to all who serve our country!


Day 147: I came home to this sweet picture.  She loves reading her Bibles!  When she was done she said "the end".  Haha.


Day 148: I seriously don't know how that tongue fits in his itty bitty little mouth!


Day 149: I had this playing in the car this afternoon and Hannah said "I like this song Mommy, turn it up!"


Day 150: Leah graduated!  Next stop kindergarten!


Day 151:  Girls night!  Love you girls!


No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers