Friday, October 24, 2014

Baby T#2 23 Weeks


Note to self: stop taking bump pictures at 6am, you look tired. 

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 Weeks (I keep forgetting how many weeks along I am....is that bad???  Haha.)

Size of baby: Baby T weighs as much as a large mango, around 11 inches long and more than a pound in weight.  He's getting big!

Total Weight Gain: 10 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and some regular tops/some maternity tops

Gender: It's a BOY!!!  Baby T I think has a name, I'm almost certain of it, but we haven't "officially" decided it.  

Movement: He is a mover!  He moves a lot in the mornings and at night.  When I'm laying in bed it's party time for the little guy!  He's a little ninja in there, I swear.  He kicks hard and now we can see his movements from the outside.  I can now definitely feel when he kicks my bladder.  That's nice.  Sometimes his movements can hurt so I'm not sure if he's just doing flips in there or what but I can definitely tell he's moving a ton!      

Sleep: I love sleep. :)  I've been sleeping pretty good every night, just not long enough during the weekdays. My dreams are just ridiculous.  And random.  And so so weird.

What I miss: Nothing right now.

Cravings: I eat some kind of candy every afternoon after lunch which I normally never do.  It's yummy.  :)  

Symptoms: Just the regular pregnancy stuff.  Tired, can't move too quickly, etc.  I get really worn out very quickly because of the SVT so I have to watch that pretty closely.  It's frustrating not being able to do a lot but I deal.  We went to the Dr last week and got the report from our 18 week ultrasound and he's a big boy!  His arms and legs are measuring in the 70% so he's most likely going to be tall like his Daddy.  My belly is also measuring TWO weeks ahead!  WHAT?!  I asked why since he's 50% in weight and 70% in length right now and she said my belly is just probably preparing for him to get big soon.  Considering some people still don't realize I'm pregnant when they see me (???) that just surprises me that my belly is that far ahead of schedule.  I also think I'm developing the pregnancy waddle.  Awesome.

Best Moment this week: Seeing and feeling our little guy moving around!  He's strong!!

I was reading my 23 week post from Hannah and it makes me laugh because at this point we already had her bedding and furniture in!  Ummm.....I guess I should get working on that....  Haha!  Yeah, I'm a tad bit behind I guess.  Or I was just way ahead of it with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting sooo excited!
Lainey

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers