Sunday, January 23, 2011

Leah Day

Today I got to spend the day babysitting Leah.  I hadn't seen her in a few weeks and she had a big smile for her Aunt Kelly when I got there.  :)

We played, ate lunch and then after nap time we went outside to play on the slide.  Leah LOVES her slide!

And she apparently loves football too...

Happy girl.  She had a bit of a runny nose today so she had lots of nice stuff under her nose from me chasing after her with a Kleenex...

She loves football AND soccer! 

When we came back inside she was very busy returning emails

Check out those eyelashes!  Lucky girl

Right before Mom & Dad came home I turned on some Mickey Mouse and she stopped dead in her tracks and sat in her seat for the show.

Oh, it's getting interesting now....

She really needed to pay close attention!

And then it got so exciting with Mickey and friends climbing a beanstalk that she had to stand up and talk to Mickey herself!

She was so sweet and good for her Aunt Kelly, we had so much fun!   She even talked to Uncle Austin on the phone and said "bye bye Au-ten"

1 comment:

Chani said...

OMG! So, let me first say that Leah is adorable as always. But HOW did I miss that you are...12 weeks pregnant!?!?!?! Congratulations, Kelly!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers