Monday, October 8, 2012

Sad Heart

Normally I never blog about other people but this blog world is a crazy thing.  I have learned about things I never would have dreamed about and found inspiration in people I've never met (and most likely never will meet) before.  When I checked on my regular blogs this morning my heart become so so sad for a girl who I've gotten to know over the past few years.  Julee Turner and I met because of our infertility struggles and thankfully for both of us, through the help of IVF we each welcomed our beautiful daughters into the world last year.  Late Saturday night her world was crushed when her husband Matt passed away in a car accident.  I literally gasped when I read the news, I'm so broken hearted for their family but most especially Julee and sweet Preslee.  Julee and I are not life long friends but through emailing about acupuncture, infertility, etc and mainly just through reading her blog I've gotten to know her and I can't even imagine what she's going through right now.  I just pray for her to make it through this time with Preslee as best as she can.  I very randomly thought about Julee, Matt and Preslee over the weekend, I can't even remember what it was I was thinking about but maybe it was God's way of telling me to pray for them.  My heart is broken for them right now and I know there aren't very many people who read this blog but if you feel like you'd like to help in any way please go over to Kelly's Korner and she has info on how people are trying to help Julee and Preslee.  Please say a prayer for the Turner family.


Now I'm going to walk over to Hannah's class and give her a big hug.



4 comments:

Stephanie said...

It is so so sad. I couldn't believe it either when I read the news on Kelly's Korner. What a beautiful family, and how awful for them. Definitely hug that sweet girl and your husband a little tighter today.

Steve-n-Angela said...

This very sad.. i too read about it on Kelly's Corner... but the found out that Julee and Matt were friends of one of my former co-workers from Arkansas! I can not even imagine what she is going through. Makes me want to and need to hug my little family a little tighter today...and everyday!

Chani said...

Gosh, this just hurts me to the core. I cannot imagine what she is going through... Thank you for sharing, Kelly. It definitely makes us look at what we have and thank God for our blessings. Hugs, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog... That is horrifying. Will def say a prayer for their family.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers