Friday, October 5, 2012

Silly Girl

Hannah is more and more like a toddler every single day.  She makes us laugh SO hard at the silly things she does and when she sees us laughing at her she cracks up even more.  It's so cute.  I want to remember so much of the little things she does so here are a few things that stick out in my mind.

Last week she watched me putting lotion on my arms and legs.  She was very curious about what I was doing and walked over and touched my leg and looked at me funny when she felt the lotion.  Then she put her finger in her mouth to taste it.  Nice.  Well, fast forward a few days when I picked her up at school and her teacher was laughing and telling me about lunchtime when they had mashed potatoes and Hannah took a handful of hers and according to her teacher "wiped them all over her arms like she was putting on lotion".  I just laughed because I knew exactly why she did that.

A few times this month I've dropped something on the carpet so I've been on the ground cleaning the spot.  Hannah is so funny, she watches me cleaning and will walk over and get on the ground and mimic me and "help" me clean the carpet.  Sweet girl.

Hannah has lately decided she wants to eat A LOT!!  Never before did she have a huge appetite, she would eat a normal amount and then usually not finish her food and get bored with it.  Not anymore.  No way.  Now, she walks over to us signing "eat" and saying "eat eat" while she signs it and then she'll walk over to her high chair and wait for us to put her in it.  Last night she ate SO much food!  Her dinner was six raviolis, 1/2 an avocado, pears and an ENTIRE banana!  Plus her puff sticks.  After ALL that she cried watching us eat our dinner because she wanted more.  Ridiculous.  She's a little piggy!

Her vocabulary is really taking off too. 
These are all the words she says and I'm sure I'm forgetting many.
Mama
Dada
Nanna (Hannah, my favorite!)
Baw (ball)
Bobee (Brody)
Baby
Eat
Yeh-yow (yellow)
Fower (flower)
No (always while pointing her finger and shaking it)
Yesh (yes)
Ha-whoa (hello)
Eye (while pointing at her eyes)
Nosh (while pointing at her nose)

And of course, no post would be complete without a few pics of our silly girl.
Helping Daddy water the seeds

She ate almost all of the food on that plate!

First bow in her HAIR!!  She's always just had bows attached to headbands but she has just enough hair for a little bow.  So precious.  Love that smile.

Signing more to me after finishing her dinner 

Playing in her jammies while wearing a boot and sneakers.  That's how she rolls people. 


     

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't get over all the WORDS!! Oh my, that girl will be saying sentences in no time. :) Chloe has started walking over to her highchair too lately, like she's telling us she's hungry. Love the bow in her hair!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers