Saturday, December 28, 2013

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year.  We headed over to my parents house for lunch and the girls had a blast running around like wild little turkeys!

Silly smile!


Love this sweet girl


They found some old soft rollers that I used on my dolls when I was little so Lainey put them in the girls hair.  Miss sassy pants was modeling them for us!


Hannah was just happy her hair is long enough for a roller!


Cheese!


Dance party!


Here are the wild turkeys making their rounds around the house!  They are so funny, they just run all over screaming and giggling while they chase each other (or follow Leah around the house).


Best pic I could get!


Emily, Aunt Janet and Ross


It was a great day!  I've found that the older Hannah gets, the less I bring out the camera, it's too hard to get good pictures of two year olds!



No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers