Friday, September 26, 2014

Baby T#2 19 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 19 Weeks 

Size of baby: Baby T weighs is as big as an heirloom tomato 

Total Weight Gain: I think about 6 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants and regular tops still

Gender: It's a BOY!!!

Movement: He is a mover!  I can feel the big movements but as I noticed in the ultrasound, the smaller movements (and he has a LOT) aren't strong enough for me to feel yet.  Last weekend I felt him roll/flip which was funny, I recognized it immediately from Hannah. 

Sleep: I love sleep. :)  I've been sleeping pretty good every night, just not long enough during the weekdays. My dreams are just ridiculous.  And random.

What I miss: Drinking something other than water.

Cravings: I don't really crave a lot other than wanting something sweet at night. 

Symptoms: I've been getting headaches every night the past few weeks which isn't fun.  Hannah is so sweet, she'll say "Mommy do you have a headache?  I'll kiss it and make it better".  I've also had the weirdest pain sensation on my left hip where I had to give the progesterone injections.  All of the sudden I will feel like I just got a shot and it will last a few minutes.  It's only on the left side though and I would give the injections on both sides.  My dr thinks it's possibly sciatica and the reason I feel it only on the left side is because I sleep on that side.  I'm hoping it goes away soon.

Best Moment this week: Getting to have our big ultrasound on Monday and finding out Baby T is a BOY!  I'm still in shock that I'm having a boy!  As you know, we are a family full of girls so this will be an exciting adventure with a little guy running around!  I'm sure he will be bossed around by his older sister and cousins his entire life.  ;)

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers