Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday Fun

Saturday Tracy, Leah, my parents and I went to out to lunch (the boys were busy, don't worry, they were invited ;) ).  We had a fun time and were (as always) entertained by Miss Leah!
Big girl in the high chair!

Hi Aunt Kelly!  She just started waving and it is so cute.  :)


You people get to eat, I get to eat!  Feeding herself!

Aunt Kelly with silly Leah

I swear to you, this girl got up there by herself!  I was holding her of course but she was in my lap and next thing I knew, she threw her legs up there on the table and then just got up there!
Wild girl dancing on the table!

Lainey and Leah

Pops, Leah and Tracy

Yeah, she didn't want to sit on that horse for some reason...

Tracy, Leah and I headed to Target and Leah wanted to show us how flexible she is.  I predict her Aunt Kelly teaching her some cheerleading moves in a few years!  :)

Check out those two teeth!

Leah and her Mommy

Fun times!  Can't wait to see you again Miss Thang!  :)

1 comment:

Jessica {The Novice Chef} said...

She is so adorable! What great pictures!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers