Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Reception Time

Saturday I headed to San Antonio for Liz & Chris' pre-wedding reception.  Their wedding is in Playa Del Carmen, MX in November so this was to celebrate with their families and some of us in the bridal party made it too.  :)

Liz & I ready to party!

Greg & Chris


Liz with a few of her bridesmaids

Present table

The whole fam!

Grooms/Bridal cake.  Moose even made it on the cake!

Cake cutting time

Watch yourself Chris!

Liz's niece Ava and nephew Jack.  They are the cutest little kids!

1st dance

Liz's brother Gabe sang a song for the father/daughter dance.  It was so sweet.


Happy couple!

Aunt Mona passing out the jello shots!  This family knows how to party!

Lots of line dancing!

Jack & me being entertained by all the crazy dancers

Gabe attempting karaoke late night

This was around 1am.  Jack, I felt your pain buddy!

It was such a fun party and I'm so glad I was able to be a part of it!  Next up, the couples shower.  Liz & Chris aren't going to know what to do with themselves when all this wedding stuff is over!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers