Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Good Times

This weekend started off with me getting to hang out with Miss Leah during my lunch break on Friday.  All the pics and videos were on my iPhone so they aren't great but they're still so cute.  :)

Sweet face 

Leah wanted to play a little peek-a-boo.  Yes, I'm aware of how annoying I sound in all these videos but I just can't help it, I love my little Leah Bug.  :)

Seriously, could she get any cuter?!

Sooo sweet!  Leah just started giving her bear hugs and kisses.  LOVE her!!

I guess she's caught on to us wiping her nose ALL the time!  The video is a little bumpy but you get the idea.  Do you think I say "blow your nose" enough times??  ;)

Saturday Austin's parents came into town for a visit.  We had a great time but I didn't get any pics of actual people, just the food!  Ha!  Austin fired up the smoker and we got to work all afternoon.
The chef getting the pork prepped with the spinach, shrooms, feta, sundried tomatoes and sauteed onions.

Cindy and I made this AMAZING three cheese garlic scalloped potatoes.  SOOO good!  Not fattening at all....

The stuffed pork loin that Austin smoked for us

YUMMY!  Cindy and I even made homemade pesto for the fresh bread with all the basil in our backyard. :)

Y'all know how I love my leftovers for breakfast!  :)  We sauteed some veggies and added the leftover potatoes with some eggs, bacon and fresh jalapeno cheese bread from Georgetown.  SO good!

After eating all that food we decided to take a nice long walk to the lake behind our house.  B got a little tired on the way home so we took turns holding him.  

How does that tongue even fit in his mouth?!

Poor buddy, his little legs just couldn't keep up with ours!  In his defense, the walk was over an hour and he didn't need to burn off all the food that we ate!  ;)

 It was a great weekend!  Thanks Mark and Cindy for coming and visiting, we had so much fun!


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

The food looks wonderful! And Leah is just too cute for words!

Steve-n-Angela said...

Leah is adorable as always! Its funny what KIDS make us do!! The food looked awesome too, made me drool a little..

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers