Thursday, February 10, 2011

15 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby T is about the size of an apple
Total Weight Gain/Loss: None but my belly is getting bigger!
Maternity Clothes: Not yet but I am rocking the Bella Band with my jeans because I can't button them anymore. My work pants are getting tighter too but I can still button them.
Gender: We should find out in 3-4 weeks!
Movement: He/she is moving all around in there as we've seen a few times but I'm not feeling any of it just yet.
Sleep: I love sleep. :)  I'm still waking up at least once each night and sometimes it takes a long time to fall back asleep or I never fall back asleep.  Not loving that....
What I miss: Real Diet Coke and iced tea
Cravings: Sweets
Symptoms: I'm still having daily afternoon/evening headaches but it's nothing too bad. I feel pretty good!
Best Moment this week: There wasn't much going on this week so I can't think of a "best".  I'm going to go look around at nursery furniture this weekend to get ideas so that will be fun!

1 comment:

michelle ellis said...

You look so cutie! I'm glad you are feeling good!! Have fun looking at furniture this weekend!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers