Thursday, February 24, 2011

17 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 17 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby T is about the size of an onion
Total Weight Gain: 3 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Not yet but I am rocking the Bella Band with everything now. No more buttoning pants.
Gender: We find out in less than a week! I can't wait!!  Since this is the last update before we find out I'm going on record saying I think it's a boy!  I have no idea why, I've just thought that since the beginning.
Movement: He/she is moving all around in there as we've seen a few times but I'm not feeling any of it just yet.
Sleep: I love sleep. :) I've been sleeping pretty good this week.
What I miss: Iced tea
Cravings: Sweets
Symptoms: I feel pretty good! Just tired a lot.  I also have noticed it's harder to move around as quickly as before (not walking and that kind of stuff, just moving at the waist I guess).  I guess I kind of hop into bed (it's a tall bed and I'm pretty short) which I never realized before until now, I did that the other night and it hurt. :(  When rolling over I have to be a little more gentle too.  And getting out of bed.  The books say it's my ligaments tightening and pulling.  They sure feel tight!  Oh, and the crazy dreams have started up again.  One woke me up at 4:30 this morning and I don't want to relive it. 
Best Moment this week: This morning I woke up and I had been laying on my left side.  I rolled onto my back and just felt my belly and it was SOOO hard on the left side and sticking out a little more than the right side, like a little ball.  I guess Baby T was laying on my left side too (yes, I am aware of the concept of gravity, you just don't think about your baby moving like that just yet)!  Austin walked in and I made him feel it, he thought it was pretty cool.  :)  It was so crazy that I could actually feel where the baby was instead of just everything being hard. 

I realized yesterday that in three weeks I'll be halfway through the pregnancy!!  WOW!


No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers