Friday, September 7, 2012

All Better!

It's been a month now since our sweet Hannah got tubes in her ears and we couldn't be any happier with the results!  Yesterday Austin and I took her for her follow up appointment and hearing tests and she passed with flying colors!  Her tubes are clear and she did great in all her hearing tests, she didn't even put up a fight and this was during nap time (you can see in her eyes how sleepy she was). 

Whatcha' putting in my ear??

Clapping with us for her doing such a good job sitting still!  She LOVES to clap! 

Hi Austin I mean Hannah!  Wow, there is NO mistaking who her Daddy is!!  She looks so big to me here.  :(

After those hearing tests we moved on to the sound room tests.  She did great!  She's just staring at me before they began. 

Playing like a big girl after her testing 

Getting tubes in her ears was the BEST thing ever for our sweet girl!  She has been healthy ever since!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad to hear this! She does look like such a big girl and that last picture is super cute. I've wondered why babies sit on their knees so much, Chloe does it all the time. They have such good balance!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers