Tuesday, March 16, 2010

On The Move!

Sunday I headed over to Tracy's to hang out and visit with Leah.  

Check out the big girl in the high chair!

She's thisclose to crawling but she's not quite there!

I love how determined she is and how happy she is when she gets the lotion, she's so proud!  She is a MAJOR drooling machine now and just loves to blow spit bubbles out of her mouth as you can see.

She almost has it!

Yeah!  Success!

We went on a walk and she looked so funny!  And BIG!

This was the view I had of Leah on our walk.  It looked so funny, I couldn't help but take a picture.

She's 7 months now and just so much fun to be around!  We had a great afternoon and I can't wait to see her start crawling soon.

1 comment:

Lindsey Smith said...

I love the new blog layout! And the adorable pictures of Leah, of course!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers