Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Springfest

Saturday while Austin was away playing with the boys for Lunchbox's bachelor party, Brody and I met up with Liz, Chris and a bunch of friends in Old Town Spring for Springfest, the wine and art festival.  It was a beautiful sunny day, the 1st in a while!

B was the hit of the party!  I swear, at least 10 people came up to me asking what kind of dog he is.  At least another 10 came up to talk about his snaggle tooth.

Liz, B and me hanging out with the crowd outside their friend's shop

Chris with his "Monster"  That's his name for Brody.  They're buddies.

Me and my little guy.  He was over all the attention by this point in the day

Wes playing some good music for us outside the shop

Liz and I always have the best time hanging out together!

After we got home B slept the rest of the night until morning.  I guess it's pretty exhausting being so cute!

Update - the camera is officially a goner.  :(  The only thing that survived was my memory card which is how these pictures got here.  :) 

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers