Thursday, April 14, 2011

24 Weeks

Every week B knows it's picture time with Mommy and just walks next to me and hangs out!  He's usually never far behind me anytime we're at home.


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: Hannah is about the size of an ear of corn
Total Weight Gain: 11 lbs
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants and some regular/mostly maternity tops
Gender: GIRL!!! Hannah Lee Townsend
Movement: Oh yes, she's a little dancer in there!  I feel her move a lot now, it's crazy!  I love it though because it makes me feel she's ok in there.
Sleep: I've been sleeping really well this week.  About 9 hours a night actually.  I'm still exhausted all day though.
Cravings: Sweets
Symptoms: Some ligament pain and I really feel like I'm being stretched this week. I found out from my Dr yesterday that I'm having Braxton Hicks contractions already.  They are uncomfortable but not too bad.  Bending over is pretty much not an option anymore and I just have to be more slow when moving positions or getting up from sitting/laying.  I am growing daily I think!  My belly grew 4 inches this past month!  By the end of the day I'm usually walking around the house holding my belly up for support.
Best moment this week: We got to see little Hannah yesterday!  I had my 24 week OB appointment and we didn't expect to see her until 35 weeks but I'm being monitored more closely now because of my heart issue so we get to see her more.  Yeah!  She was just hanging out with her arms by her head and her little legs crossed at her ankles.  Just relaxing in there. :)  She's SOOOO much bigger than last time we saw her!  The Dr said she's a chunky baby and already has chubby cheeks!  I'll have to dig out some baby pics of Austin and I and no one will be wondering where the cheeks came from!  It made me a little nervous though because Austin was a BIG baby.  Almost 10 lbs!!  Hopefully Hannah will not be following in her Daddy's footsteps and be a big baby like that, otherwise, we may be rethinking the birth plan!  Ha!  Hannah is doing great in there and definitely had a growth spurt this month.  I go back in two weeks for another checkup and the glucose test.
 
Next week we start working on Hannah's room!  All her furniture and bedding are in, the paint is picked out and we're ready to go!!  :) 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was thinking this week flew by and then realized the 23 Week post must have popped up a little late. That's so fun that you got to see your little girl again. :)

michelle ellis said...

So exciting you got to see her!! I can't wait to see the nursery!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers