Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend Fun

 I hope everyone had a great Easter!  Ours was good just very busy getting ready for Miss Hannah. :)

B was around at all times to supervise of course

Mark and Cindy came into town on Friday afternoon and brought Austin, Hannah and me the cutest Easter basket full of goodies for all of us!

There was a little something for everyone in there :)

Saturday we were all hard at work!  Here Cindy and I are putting together some shelves for Hannah's room while Austin & Mark painted her room.  Once it's all complete I'll show pictures of it all.

B wanted us to play with him instead of working on other stuff.  He's determined to not be ignored!  Ha!

Then it was nap time...

Getting Hannah's crib put together, that's a big box!  Thanks again Mark & Cindy for all your hard work!!

Sunday after church we headed to my parents house for Easter lunch
Austin & Cindy hanging out

Tracy & Leah

Cute little girl

After lunch we had cupcakes that my parents picked up at a local bakery.  Yummy!

The Easter hosts

The hubs & me after lunch.  I need a tan!

Leah was very interested in her Easter basket!

I don't remember what she's talking about here but she was super cute :)

I hope you all had a happy Easter with your families!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

How fun that you started putting furniture in the nursery! I can't wait to do that - it's gotta make everything so real!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers