Monday, September 12, 2011

Daddy's Dream Come True

Labor Day weekend Jackie and Bryan came into town to meet Hannah so Saturday night we had some friends over for dinner.  The boys grilled while the girls played with Hannah.  :)  I only got three pictures the entire night, I guess someone kept me a little busy!

This picture cracks me up!  I don't know what she was doing but it's hilarious.

Playing on her activity mat for the first time!  That's Bryan's arm, that was the closest he got to Hannah all weekend, he was a little scared to hold her.  

Sunday was the big day!  The 1st Aggie football game of the 2011 season.  Daddy was SO excited to get his little girl all dressed up to watch her 1st Aggie game with him.  She must have been good luck because they won!  She loves laying on his arm like this.

Ready for some football!  Times sure have changed!  Instead of heading to College Station, tailgating all day and watching the game from the stands we stayed home and gave Hannah her bath during halftime. 

Cute little nose

I'm not lying when I say this, right before I took this picture Austin said to me "go get Hannah's bow so I can get a picture with her".  Ha!  I've trained him well! ;) 

1 comment:

etphonehome21 said...

Such a great Daddy!!! David is the one who does braids and pigtails in Gracie's hair and also gives her pedicures!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers