Friday, November 18, 2011

Early Bird

I got woken up this morning 10 minutes before my alarm went off because someone has found her voice and IT IS LOUD!!  I couldn't even be upset that my alarm hadn't gone off yet because she's just too stinking cute!

(Photo courtesy of CiCi who sends me sweet pics throughout her and Hannah's days together)

It really was cute though, she was just squawking (yes, squawking is the appropriate word for the sound she was making) and cooing away.  Baby girl LOVES the sound of her voice now that she realizes it's her!

Another big event happened this week, Miss Hannah rolled over on her own!!  Video to come!

It's also worth noting that while she was up early this morning talking away, she got to fall back asleep into a blissful slumber while Mommy and Daddy had to get up and start their day.  Still worth waking up early to hear that sweet sound. :)




No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers