Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa Baby

A few Sundays ago Austin and I did what every parent does at least once in their child's life (according to Austin it was a once in a lifetime experience.  Ha!).  We braved the crowds and lines and took Hannah to visit Santa!  I have to say, I'm so proud of Austin for standing in line with us for TWO hours and not complaining ONCE!!   Not only did we take Hannah to see Santa but we took her to get her pictures taken too! 

Taking some pics at home before heading out to see Santa!
What's up with this big poofy dress Mommy??

Cutest little girl EVER!  :)

We had an appointment with the picture place in the mall right when they opened.  Miss Hannah was ON and just smiled and had a great time!  Within five minutes we had our money shot! :)

Seriously, does it get any cuter?!  LOVE her SOOOO much!!

The quality of this one wasn't too good because it's a pic of a pic, I couldn't get the scanner to work.  It's still super cute. :)
  
After the pictures we headed over to see Santa.  We got so lucky and our sweet girl decided that the exact time we stood in line was going to be her nap time for the day.  Woo hoo!  

Ok, so I may be biased but I'm pretty sure this is the cutest Santa picture EVER!!  Also, I didn't realize until now that Santa has the biggest hands, maybe in the world.  Ha!  

Hannah and Santa reading The Elf On A Shelf .   I noticed after we got home that the little Elf was watching over them on the chair.

Baby girl was AMAZED with Mrs. Claus!  I have no idea why, you'd think it would be Santa that would get her attention but nope, it was Mrs. Claus that made her jaw drop.  Check her out looking at Mrs. Claus!

It was such a good day!  I was smiling the whole way home thinking about 1. how great of a day we had with our baby girl and 2. how we have the sweetest baby in the world.  :)

7 comments:

Steve-n-Angela said...

She looked beautiful for her pic with Santa!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute Santa pics!! I love the one of them reading the book! Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!! xoxo

Stephanie said...

Those pictures are incredible!!! I love the ones you got with Santa. Oh, you will look at these for years and years and just smile. :)

Chani said...

Oh!!! I love this sweet post! Her little happy Christmas face is beautiful! :-)

Chani said...

I just got mt sweet Hannah card! Thank you! She's so pretty. :) Looks like we will be going to the cook off this year! Will Miss Hannah be there? I'd love to meet her!

etphonehome21 said...

These are AWESOME! She's so photogenic.

Anonymous said...

Dear Townsends,

Hope your New Year is off to a blessed start! This evening Mrs. Claus & I were doing a Google Image search "Santa The Woodlands Mall" and the images you posted on your blog of Hannah and us "popped up". Mrs. Claus exclaimed " I remember that cute little girl"! So we thought we would say hello and let you know how much we enjoyed her visit and yes that was Erby my CEO, better known as the Chief Elf in Charge sitting up on the chair!

We will look for Hannah and all of you next year, till then...

Be good and be Blessed,

Santa and Mrs. Claus

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers