Sunday, September 13, 2009

Birthday Fun!

So, on 09/09/09 I turned 29 and it was a little different than years in the past.  Austin had to be in Mexico for work :( but I still had lots of fun!  Tracy took me for lunch and then I got to stop by my parent's house and see everyone's favorite girl Leah!
Here's Tracy and I attempting a group shot of the girls
Gabby being sweet to little Leah
My coworkers were sweet enough to get me a cake!  It was red velvet and YUMMY!  They even sang to me.  It was beautiful.  ;)
On Saturday my parents had a few of us over to celebrate!  The plan was to relax by the pool and hang out but the weather didn't allow that to happen so we just hung out and watched college football.  Good times.  :)
Lindsey & Greg finally got to meet Leah!  In their matching shirts.  ;)  ha ha!  Just kidding guys!
Amber got to meet Leah too!
Aunt Pig and Leah love each other
Leah lounging on her mommy
Sweet girl
Snuggle time with Aunt Kelly

Leah checking out Lunchbox!
Me & Leah
Birthday cake!  Tracy got me this cake from Cold Stone Creamery.  It. Was. DELISH!  Another red velvet cake.  Yummy!

Thanks for a great birthday everyone!

2 comments:

etphonehome21 said...

Happy Birthday Buddy!!! What a cool birthday, this must mean you're going to have an extra special year. Your niece is getting cuter by the day.

Lynda said...

Wish I could have been there! Hope you enjoy your cookbook!!!! Love you!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers