Monday, September 28, 2009

Wichita Falls Here We Come!

This weekend one of my friends, Lindsey, got married to her fiance Derek in Wichita Falls.  After a LOOOONG drive we got there and had a blast!  It was a beautiful wedding!

Here was B on the way to Grandma's house before Austin and I hit the road.  Usually he's in a carrier in the car but we didn't have room so he got to hang out on his Daddy. 
 

Beautiful tables that they decorated on their own!

Yummy cake!

Beautiful bridal portrait


Comfy seating to watch the dancers bust a move!


College friends!  Michelle, Jackie, me & Shawna (due w/a baby BOY in January!)

Jacs & Bryan

Hmmmm.... I wonder who doesn't tan....  ;)  I'm pretty pale.

Kappas


On my way to the restroom I found Austin in this position.  Standing with an officer trying on a belt and gun holder for sale. (The wedding reception was at an art center where items were for sale)

Jacs with her horses

My Mona Lisa impersonation.  I don't think I quite nailed it.  :(

Oh Pat!!

Kappa love!

Wade & the Arent clan

Bride & Groom!

Don't get it on her face Derek!!




Katie & Kel in our usual pose 


That's right!  We're AWESOME dancers!!  ;)  ha!


Austin after he decided he had enough.....He was right!  ;)

And now on to the "Lunchbox hour"! 



Air guitar.  Always a crowd pleaser!

Lunchbox teaching Lindsey's nephew Conner some of his awesome moves  ;)

Austin "trying" to dance the Robot!


Congrats Lindsey & Derek!  You guys are perfect for each other and I'm so happy for you both!!

1 comment:

etphonehome21 said...

I LOVE the photo of the two of y'all dancing. That's a framer!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers