Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's Shower Time!

One of my best friends Katie, is getting married to one of Austin's best friends Kris in April!  We have so much fun together and I was happy to help host a bridal shower for her this Saturday.

The theme was cupcakes and cocktails so we had lots of both!

Beautiful flowers with the happy couple's pictures

The Trocquet ladies

Katie got some great gifts for their home!

Katie with her bow bouquet

Future sister-in-laws!

UNT girls
Katie, Jackie, Meg and I all lived on the same floor of West Hall 9 years ago!

Katie, me and Amanda

We had such a good time just hanging out with the girls  :)

1 comment:

so not mother of the year said...

LOVE the shower theme! The food (and drinks) look great. I really like the framed menus. I'm a sucker for that fun, pretty food type of thing!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers