Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mr & Mrs Smith

Saturday night one of my oldest friends, Lindsey, got married to her Mr. Right, Greg!  It was a beautiful wedding and we all had such a blast.
The festivities began on Friday when Lindsey hosted a bridal luncheon for us all.  After the rehearsal that night we headed to the rehearsal dinner, it was a lot of fun and the food was GOOD!


We braved the COLD weather and all got ready for the big event!  Lindsey got us monogrammed towel cover-ups that were so cute.


Liz, doing her best model pose!


During the cocktail hour everyone got passed hors d'oeuvres (I had to look up the spelling for that!) and the bridal party was separate from everyone and some of the food was mini beef wellingtons.  I laughed and said how happy I was that we were getting that because as long as Austin and I have been together I always ask him what he wants for dinner and he ALWAYS says "beef wellington".  Well, when I got to the table I asked him how he liked it and found out the "regular guests" didn't get any!  So, I requested some just for him!  He liked it.  :)  I don't know why he made that face at it though...


Beautiful flowers and cakes


Cake time!


Speaking of cake.....the wait staff DROPPED the grooms cake on the ground!  OOPS!  It could have been a disaster but everyone was having such a good time that it just kind of happened and everyone kept dancing!


And then the dancing started!


The Autrey girls


Liz & Chris having a good time


Liz & I were saying earlier in the night how AWESOME it is to have double chins.  Seriously, it's just the BEST!  ;)  So we decided that the only wait to avoid it is to smile with your chin out.  What do you think?! Ha!  And yes, we are well aware of how dumb we look.  But that never stops Liz & me.  :)


The Autrey fam


Aggie War Hymn.  Whoop!


The bride & Tracy


The Townsend's


So, obviously my bridesmaids dress was poofy and what else do you do while wearing a poofy dress but twirl?!  It's fun, you should try it.  :)


My oldest friends!  Love all my girls


We love this face.  I really don't know why though....it's our "sexy face" but obviously it's anything but that!  


Liz is all signed in!




Our crew


Katie & Stephen looking cute


Ok, the coolest thing about this dress was the POCKETS!  Love them!  I'm modeling them for Austin in this picture.  I had all kinds of stuff in those pockets all night.  Even a bottle of nail polish at one time!  Ha!  All bridesmaids dress should have pockets we decided.


Liz & I posing behind a layer of tulle on her dress.


There was a LOT of tulle!


We had such a great time and I'm so happy for the new Mr. & Mrs. Smith!  Congrats Lindsey & Greg!

1 comment:

Steve-n-Angela said...

KELLY--thanks for posting such great pics of the Smith wedding! I hate that I missed the big event! But can't really leave Dallas with one of my boys still in the NICU!
You all looked beautiful!
Stupid question---how do you make the pic collages for the posts.. I am going to update my blog and have a TON of pics I want to share...

thanks--Angie

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers