Wednesday, May 15, 2013

21 Months Old!

Hannah Lee, you are 21 months old!  You are such a big girl now.  Here's what you've been up to this month:

You RUN everywhere and talk SO much!   Your run is so cute, I love it.  It's kind of like a waddle run and it's fast!  You talk nonstop unless we want you to talk on the phone to someone.  Then you are silent of course.  You can count to 15 on your own and your teacher said you can count to 10 in Spanish but you've yet to show that to me.  You can say your ABCs really well.

You're wearing this outfit in the picture because I asked you what you wanted to wear and you said "Elmo dress!"  You've started having mini conversations with us, I can't believe it!


Seriously, when did you get so big?!


You still LOVE you some Mickey Mouse and Elmo!  You like to go through the list of characters on each show and make sure we say them all.  You do the same thing with your friends at school.  In the car we will list off everyone and I always leave one friend off and you remind me who was missing.  You're so smart!  Your teachers have told me a few times that you are by far the most advanced with your vocabulary and memory of peoples names.  Just this morning your teacher told me how they started leaving the tray out for you and your friends to clean your plates after eating and put them in the tray and then walk over to the sink to wash your hands.  Ms. Shauna said you are the only one so far that is doing it and it only took you one day to figure it out!  Such a proud Mommy.  :)  When people walk out of the room now you will say "Where Mama/Daddy/whoever go?" and run around looking for them.   


You LOVE being outside!  It's your favorite place to be.  You say "side!  side!" and will go down the slide over and over.  When you're swinging you like Mommy to swing next to you and you just laugh.  You love picking up bark or dirt and throwing it.  The dirtier you are when you come inside, the better apparently.    


You are SO happy 99% of the time.  The other 1% you are acting naughty.  Ha!  The terrible twos are starting to appear and along with it are you throwing fits.  I know they aren't real fits and we have only skimmed the surface of that joyous world but you've definitely started reacting when we take something away from you or tell you no.  You will usually start crying and throw yourself on the floor.  You don't love to share your toys so we're working on that, everything is "Mine!"  Good times.  You are also so sweet and caring.  Your teachers say you love to give your friends hugs and get upset when they are crying.  When we're out and you hear a baby crying somewhere you get very concerned and say to me "baby crying mama!  baby crying!"  I was sad last week and was crying and you walked over to me and said "Mama sad.  Mama crying" and gave me a big hug.  It was just what I needed!  Then you ran away to go watch more Mickey.  Haha!


We've been saying our prayers before dinner and have altered them for you.  You know, the kids dinner time prayer "God is great, God is good.  Let us thank him for our food.  Amen."  You will put your hands together and say "God is great God is great Amen!"  It's just about the cutest thing ever.


You are just so much FUN!!!  You are hilarious and sweet and silly and the best little girl we could have asked for.


Mama and Daddy love you SOOOO much sweet girl!!


No comments: