Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Park Fun

Last weekend while Austin was busy on a project at home, Hannah and I took a trip by ourselves to the neighborhood park for a little while. 

All dressed up and ready to go!  She is so cute I can barely handle it.  This girl loves to accessorize!  She loves hats, bows, sunglasses, bags, shoes, etc.


Once we got there she was off!  And I got quite the workout in as well chasing after her.  It's a good thing I'm so short and could easily crawl through all the things up high.  Yes, that's right, I was crawling on the playground.  Since I was going solo on monitoring the munchkin and I am so short I couldn't safely shield her from falling off the higher areas so I was her shadow.  I tried to keep her on the lower parts as much as possible for my sake but of course she wanted to be on all the higher parts.  Figures.


Silly girl


I see you!


Peek-a-boo! 


She had SO much fun and after an hour I dragged her back home.  She still wanted to play on her own playground after we got home!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers