Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kris & Katie Part 1 - Friday

This weekend has been so much fun celebrating with Katie & Lunchbox.  I took SO MANY pictures that I'm going to have to put them into several posts!  The weekend started off with a great bridesmaids luncheon hosted by Katie and her mom.

Me, Katie & Lindsey

The Ogorchock ladies!

After the luncheon Katie and I went shopping and then hung out at her parents house doing last minute stuff and getting ready for the big day.  How do you like my new look??  Wearing two dresses at once is my new thing.  :)

Going to the chapel!

After the rehearsal we headed to the rehearsal dinner with an Italian theme.  Check out this drawing of the bride & groom to-be.  The look on people's faces when they walked in and saw this was priceless.

Cute centerpieces


All the guys were given Italian hats and Jared & Cliff apparently really loved them!

Once the speech time started we all had some good laughs.  Here's the noodle that Bean gave Katie to hit Lunchbox with when he snores.  I think I might need to get me one of those for Austin!

How cute are they?!

Almost married!

Katie, Julie and me

Best Wishes Katie & Kris!

Friday was such a great day and night.  Up next, the WEDDING!!  :)

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers