Sunday, April 11, 2010

Part 2 - The Wedding/Reception

Saturday was such a fun and perfect day. I was honored to be a part of it and so excited for them both. Katie was a beautiful bride!

Our bridesmaid bouquets were so pretty

Katie, her Grandma and Mom

Hayley & Lindsey looking pretty

Amanda & Maggie

Almost time!

After the beautiful ceremony it was reception time!
Mr. & Mrs. Ogorchock!

Me & Austin

Grooms cake!

Beautiful wedding cake

Cotton-eyed Joe!

The moms & me

The Arents

Hanging with the parents

Dancing time!

Bryan and Jacs

OH PAT!

It's a Kappa sorority thing done at every wedding. :) Love my KKG girls!

Time to cut the cake

This picture just makes me laugh

Katie with her sister and baby Owen

Me with the parents. We look like we planned the outfits to match.

Jackie's turn :)

Meg, Jacs & me. Old West Hall dorm roomies

Love you guys! Austin's outfit will be explained in the next post. :)

Jenny & me

The send off!

Next up, the big surprise and party time!

1 comment:

etphonehome21 said...

That grooms cake is freaking awesome! Love her colors.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers