Saturday, April 24, 2010

Road Trip - Muster

This has been a CRAZY busy week for me!  Austin and I headed to Hondo on Wednesday afternoon for Aggie Muster.  Austin was asked to be the speaker for the event and he did such a good job!

Austin & Jon

Cindy came out too!

So, here was my trip path for the week!  I followed Austin to Hondo and then Thursday Austin headed home and I headed to Ft Worth to surprise my best friend Beth after she had baby Payden that morning.  

As I was driving all throughout Texas I was thinking about how I could stop and see everyone in the Townsend/Horton family except for those in the Valley!  But if I stopped in each town they live in then it would take 3 days to get to see Beth.  Maybe we'll stop in San Antonio, New Braunfels, Austin, Round Rock, Georgetown, Waco or Arlington NEXT time because that's where they all are at!  

Up next, Baby Payden!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers