Tuesday, May 17, 2011

28 Weeks

Due to Blogger having issues last week I'm reposting my 28 Week update.  I'll try to remember what I said last week.


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 Weeks 
Size of baby: Hannah is about the size of a Chinese cabbage, whatever that is
Total Weight Gain: 15 lbs, it's really getting tough seeing the weight adding up on the scale these days
Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants and a few regular/mostly maternity tops
Gender: GIRL!!! Hannah Lee Townsend
Movement: Miss Thang is quite the dancer in there!  She loves moving around and keeping me guessing about what's going on!  I love it though, it makes me feel like she's happy and healthy.
Sleep: I fall asleep in about a minute and pretty early usually but sometimes I have a hard time staying asleep in the mornings after Austin wakes up which is way too early for me!  Once I'm up, I'm up.  :(
Cravings: Sweets as usual, and I've noticed pretty much this entire pregnancy I love chicken tenders.  I eat them at least once a week.  Healthy, I know...
What I Miss: Not much other than being able to move around like a normal person.
Symptoms: Just the normal stuff really. Moving slowly, getting worn out quickly (but that's mostly from the heart issue I think) and now I can add the daily HEARTBURN to the list.  Boo!  Oh, I almost forgot, the hands/feet/ankle swelling!  Wow, that just came out of nowhere!  I no longer wear my normal work shoes anymore, I'm glad it's warm around here because sandals are all that's going on my feet until baby girl is here!
Best moment this week: Just feeling her moving around all the time!  We also had a great Mother's Day and we got to spend it with both our Mom's.  Austin spoiled me with my 1st Mother's Day gifts, accessories for our camera.  Now I just need to figure out how to use them!
Here is a sneak peak at Hannah's room!  Once I have everything in there I'll do a post on it all.

We had our maternity pictures taken this past Thursday, I can't wait to see them!  I'll share once we get the proofs.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Have so much fun getting your pictures taken!! Can't wait to see the nursery and maternity pics.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers