Friday, May 13, 2011

Couples Shower

Something happened to Blogger and it erased my last two posts so I had to re-do them.  :(  I'll try to remember what I put the 1st time.

This past Saturday our awesome friends hosted a couples shower for Austin, me and baby Hannah.  

All dressed up and ready to go!  B wanted to come with us but he had to stay at home, sorry buddy. 

The delicious cake!

Beautiful flowers everywhere!

Our sweet invitation

Hannah's room is decorated mostly in pink and green so Amanda decorated everything in those colors.  She's an amazing party planner!

We got some funny/good advise from our friends

Austin, Leah and me.  Leah isn't about smiling for the camera lately when I ask her to.  She was happy to see us though, I promise.

Mommy & Daddy-to-be!

Some of the guys hanging out

Rach giving her niece some lovin'

Rachel & Dean

Sweet friends Natalie, Dede & Jodi

Two of my beautiful hostesses, Katie & Amanda

Leah found Maggie's babies and was a happy girl!

Dede and Lunchbox

The guys posing, who knows what they're doing, they think they're funny

Dad & Jeff hanging out

Katie, Lindsey, me and Liz

Jan & my Mom.  They've been best friends since middle school!

Hostesses and me

Austin & Rachel

Leah behind the drivers seat, barely seeing over the "dashboard"

Tracy & me with babies Hannah & Haley

The Autrey girls

Austin & his Momma

Me & the hubs

Lunchbox & Katie

Chris & Liz

Yummy food!

Tyner wanted to help us open our presents.  Here he is modeling one of Hannah's new outfits.

Me and Will.  He's the sweetest little boy I know!

Leah wanted to help us open our presents too

Our lovely hostesses with their hosting gifts

Blurry pic of Mike and I belly bumping. Ha!

Austin & I with all our hosts

We're crazy

I'm holding up the mantle.  Actually, I'm just the only adult who can fit under it standing up straight! 

The Townsend crew

Thanks again to everyone who made it out and especially to all our hosts for throwing such an awesome shower for baby Hannah!  We had a great time!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

How fun! And that house looks amazing by the way.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers