Thursday, June 16, 2011

33 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: Hannah is about the size of a pineapple, around 4 lbs and about 17 inches long.  I can tell she's getting bigger in there!
Total Weight Gain: 18 lbs
Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes
GenderGIRL!!! Hannah Lee Townsend
Movement: Lots of movement!  When she moves sometimes she reshapes my entire belly because she's so big now.  At the Dr today she was head down and kicking strong on the left side.  
Sleep: I'm still falling asleep super eazy and early but I'm waking up before the alarm every morning.  Getting out of bed is just comical now.  Sometimes I have to lay there for a minute and try to plan my strategy for how I'm going to physically get out of the bed.  
 Cravings: Sweets
What I Miss: Moving around like a normal person.  It's getting harder and harder to move around these days.
Symptoms: Heartburn, absent mindedness, swelling, shortness of breath, etc.  
Best moment this week: Getting to see Hannah at the Dr today!  She said that Hannah is growing perfectly and that she's happy in there just relaxing. And kicking her Mommy ALL THE TIME!!!  This little girl is a wiggle worm!  Once she gets going, she wiggles around for a while.  

Our little wiggle worm  :)  She's SO much bigger than last time we saw her at 24 weeks!!

We also did Hannah's 1st load of laundry this week.  We had a good time folding all of her tiny little newborn clothes.  :)

Some guy today in the building lobby of the Dr's office walked by me and just shouted out "Oh!  You're very pregnant!" and kept walking.  Uh....yep, that's right, I'm pregnant.  Thanks for noticing my hugeness buddy and yelling it out to me as you pass like you've never seen a pregnant woman before.  I really do feel like my belly looks bigger than a lot of other people's does sometimes but I think it's because I'm so short.  I don't know, maybe it's just me not realizing that all other pregnant women get told by random people how big they are....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I got the "you look like you're about to pop" comment this past week too. Nice, huh? We don't get to see our little girl again unless the doc can't tell she's head down. Glad you got to see yours! And I had to laugh at the comment about strategizing how to get out of bed! :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers