Friday, June 22, 2012

Duck Duck GOOSE!

Yesterday evening, after Hannah had dinner and we were playing while waiting on her Daddy to come home she took a little tumble.  Oddly enough, she wasn't walking, she was sitting down and just lost her balance and toppled over into the corner of the wall.  She cried for maybe five seconds and I was picking her up and noticed that she immediately had a HUGE goose egg on her forehead!  :(  I really don't think she hit her head hard at all, I think she hit it in just the right spot that she busted the artery and got a big bruise.  She has a big day coming up on Sunday and I think she was just trying to make sure people remember her.  ;)

My poor baby!  She seemed unfazed though, she's a tough girl!


"Mommy, why do you keep putting your phone all up in my face?!" Haha!

Pretty girl even with a huge boo boo. 

She's really upset about it, can't you tell??  ;) 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! That looks terrible but I'm glad it didn't seem to hurt her. Poor thing is just as cute as ever, even with that goose egg.

Anonymous said...

Poor thing. Glad to know she is ok and was unfazed by it.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers