Friday, June 15, 2012

My Little Mover

Hannah has a new hobby!  Or I guess I really should say, Hannah has a hobby!  Her afternoon ritual lately has been rearranging our breakfast dining area.
It all started one day when I was folding some of her tiny clothes in the living room and she kindly brought me over a kitchen chair.  It's funny, you can play a game of Where's Waldo? with B in a lot of pics I take.  You see him??

A few days later I looked around and saw this....if someone could explain to me how my child got through the CHILD PROOF locks that would be great!  

Mommy, what is this thing?!

She then moved on to Brody's room...

I see someone's hiney!

She had enough of that...

Hmmm.....what next, what next???

B, who's always close by wanted to make sure his room was still ok after Hannah checked it out.

Time to start redecorating!  I sat on the ground in the same spot and just took picture after picture of her moving around the chairs and stools.

She was very busy!


What's that big glass thing up there Mommy?

Hi!!

Moving on to the stools...

Big girl


Whatcha doing Mommy?  You're in my way!

B given her some kisses while she inspected the door mat.

Ok, after a quick break she was on the move again!


Sweet girl

The finished product.  Notice the blinds pulled up at that point and the dog bowls on the table (poor B now is eating his food in the laundry room after having to pry pieces of dog food out of her hands for the 100th time).  You can definitely tell we have a mobile little girl in our house!

After she got all of the chairs just right she was ready for dinner.  She wore herself out!

Love

So, if you are in need of a mover anytime soon please contact Hannah's Mommy and we can get that worked into her very busy schedule.  Her rates are very reasonable.  :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Look at her go! Someone else just wrote about their daughter moving the kitchen chairs around too. It's so funny to see what amuses them. I'll keep her name and number handy in case I am in need of her services in the future. :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers