Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hannah Meets Tyse

On Monday Hannah finally got to meet her buddy Tyse!  Tyse's mom Lindsey and I have been friends since we met in college.  There was a group of five of us girls who did everything together and Lindsey was a part of that.  We had SOOO much fun!  Now, things are a little different...haha.  We still have lots of fun but now we're all over Texas and don't get to see each other often.  Lindsey and I had our first babies less than two weeks apart! 

Meeting for the first time

I love their little faces.  Annie, Katie's dog was running all around them and they didn't really know what to think.  Oh, Hannah's bruises on her face are her war wounds from learning how to walk....she doesn't have the best balance just yet.

Hey Tyse, you wanna play??

Nevermind Tyse, I didn't mean let's SHARE!!  MY spatula!!

This picture was this time last year at one of my baby showers.

What a difference a year makes!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers