Friday, November 9, 2012

Yeah, That Just Happened....

So, during my lunch break today I had to run a quick errand.  I grabbed some food on the way back to the office to eat at my desk.  It wasn't exactly a healthy option and I didn't care because who was going to judge, ya know?  Oh, well at least five people got the chance to judge me....  You know how on sitcoms sometimes they'll pull the lame "the bottom of the bag fell out and everything in that bag fell on the ground and the one can of something rolled across the room" bit?  Yeah, that happened to me.  Except insert my oh-so healthy lunch choice finding a nice spot on the parking garage floor right in the front where everyone walks.  I was walking from my car through the parking garage and I was just in la-la land and suddenly the entire bottom of the bag just opened up and everything fell to the ground.  I just stood there staring at it for a second and then got on the ground to pick it up while a group of people walked by.  Soooo embarrassing!!!  Luckily I had a plastic bag in my car so I (very quickly) walked over to it to put my food in that bag so I could walk to my desk with my head down low. 

Awesome.

On another note, check out how cute my little munchkin was for school this morning!  It was "yellow" day and everyone was supposed to dress for it.  Her Daddy got her dressed and she just looked soooo cute!  Pink Crocs and all.  ;)  I do have to mention that when she first walked into the room she had a huge turkey bow on her head.  I noticed it had a hint of yellow in it so I'm guessing that's why Austin picked it.  Haha. 


Happy Friday!  I hope everyone has an embarrassing free weekend!

1 comment:

etphonehome21 said...

What would have been really embarrassing is if you were eating it off the ground. :)

And Hannah looks precious!!! Especially with the Crocs - my girls love them too.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers