Sunday, November 22, 2009

Go Aggies!

Saturday we headed up to College Station to watch the Aggies BTHO Baylor (38-3) and it was COLD!

Katie & I tailgating, I got to wear the shoes I made! 


Cindy, Austin & I about to head to the game


The football players coming out following Reveille


The famous Fightin' Texas Aggie Band!




Austin's boss was nice enough to invite us to watch the game from his suite.  He has this quilt that I always admire, it's his some of his Corps shirts from his college days.  I have always wanted to have one made with some of my sorority shirts (Kappa Kappa Gamma), anyone know a good person who can make one for me?!?  Or know of a good tutorial I can find?


Amanda, me & Katie trying to stay warm inside!


I wish I had taken more pictures but I forgot after the game. :(  If you've never tailgated at a college game it's quite the experience, so much fun!


No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers