Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a great day with your families & friends. I'm thankful for so much this year! A wonderful family (ALL of the Autrey's, Townsend's & Horton's), a great husband, the best friends I could ask for, pretty good health, a job and all the "regular" things in life!


Like my little gobble-gobble guy? After Halloween I was wondering what to do with my fall pumpkins and I found these cute little "turkey parts" for one of my smaller pumpkins!


The others I turned into floral arrangements for my Mom's house! Tracy found this idea online and I just copied it. I think it's cute and it wasn't too difficult to do. I did learn one thing, I'm NO GOOD at cleaning out a pumpkin! It's all about recycling, right?! ;)


Have a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers