Sunday, October 30, 2011

Changes

Last week was full of changes.  The first change was a sad one, I went back to work on Thursday.  To say I was dreading it would be a major understatement.  I started crying about two weeks ago.  I just couldn't imagine being away from my baby girl all day long, the most we'd ever been apart was about two hours every now and then.  I know that every new mom who goes back to work experiences these emotions but it didn't help to ease my heart ache.  Now I will just cherish those weekend mornings with Hannah when we wake up and just spend time together smiling and talking to each other even more.  It's so sweet, it's my favorite time of the day!  For now my mom is watching Hannah so she's getting lots of Lainey time which I know she loves.  Lainey is doing a good job of sending me Hannah pics so I don't get too sad during the day!

I have the BEST husband and sister EVER!  Austin knew how hard it was for me to go back to work so he sent me these beautiful flowers to cheer me up!

Tracy also sent me flowers!  Hers is a little plant so I'm going to try my best to keep them alive in my office.  She wrote the sweetest note to cheer me up too, so thoughtful.

Sweet baby girl was worn out by the time I got home on Friday!  She slept 11 hours straight that night!  

I miss her SOOOOO much during the day but I know that she is in good, loving hands.  She seems to be a little confused not having her Mommy around and is missing me but she loves her Lainey so I know she'll get used to the new routine and do great.

I'll post later this week about the other change that happened.  It's one that I've been waiting on for almost a year.  I have several posts I need to get to, I'm just having a hard time finding the time!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers