Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

When you're this cute...

and you're face is this sweet... 

and your smile lights up a room....

you need TWO Halloween outfits!

Mommy's little sweet pea.  I've called her that since she was born.  That actually was the 1st thing I said to her in the delivery room "Hey sweet pea!"  I have no idea why, what can I say, I was on some serious meds.  Ha!  But when I saw this pea costume I knew what she was dressing as for Halloween!

Cutest little pea I've ever seen!

Silly girl trying to eat her hand (something she constantly is doing!)

Happy Halloween everyone!

2 comments:

JB said...

She is absolutely precious!!! Can't wait to meet her in person!!
JB

etphonehome21 said...

I love her nickname and that she was dressed up as that! So cute!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers