Saturday, August 11, 2012

ONE!

My sweet Hannah Lee,

You are ONE year old today! We still can’t believe it. You have brought us more happiness and joy than we ever could have imagined. We prayed so hard for you before you were even born and our prayers were answered and then some. A smile has never made my heart so warm and your laugh is the sweetest sound I’ve ever heard. Your Daddy and I love you more than words can say! Oh your Daddy, boy do you have him wrapped around your finger. He loves loves loves his sweet baby girl! You are so very lucky to have such a wonderful Daddy and I know you will always love him so much. You make us laugh constantly and we think you are the smartest little girl ever. You are growing faster than we knew you could and you learn so much so quickly. You love to be on the go and can entertain yourself all day long. You LOVE your grandparents so much but I think there is a special place in your heart for your Pops and Papa C. I’m pretty sure the feeling is mutual.

Sweet girl, there are so many people who love you that I can’t even count them all. We all waited so long for you to be with us and you were definitely worth the wait.  You are a very special girl.  Since the moment you were born you melted our hearts with your big beautiful brown eyes, laid back personality and sweet smile. You are a charmer, that’s for sure!

Being your Mommy is the best gift God could ever have given me. I’m so proud of you and feel so honored to get to help raise you with your Daddy. You are pure joy and just so sweet and loving.  I hope you always know how much you are loved.

You are the best thing that has ever happened to your Daddy and me and we can’t wait to watch you grow even more. We pray for another year of happiness, good health and laughter.

Love,
Mommy


Welcome to the world Hannah Lee Townsend!
August 11, 2011
1:11pm

LOVE

One day old and already so alert!

Beautiful

One year later...
So pretty

So happy

SO loved! 

Happy first birthday Hannah!!!  We love you SOOO much!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great party! You and your sister did a great job! Love mom

Stephanie said...

Happy birthday to sweet Hannah! I've had a lot of fun looking back at pictures from the last year, and enjoyed the little recap you had on this post. Can't wait to hear all about her party!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers