Sunday, August 11, 2013

TWO!


My sweet Hannah Lee,

Today you are TWO!!  I can't believe that time has gone by so quickly!  Two years ago today we were just meeting you for the first time and now here we are able to have conversations with you and hold hands walking together.  Your Daddy and I are blessed beyond belief to be your parents and we thank God everyday for that.  

You are the sweetest, most kind hearted, smart and spunky little girl I know.  Your smile lights up any room.  You are so curious about everything and you love to learn new things, I hope you always stay that way.  You love books and everyday you learn something new.  You are so so smart and your memory is remarkably good.  You love to laugh and LOVE to be tickled and be silly!  I can't get enough of your silliness and your sweet belly laughs.  You are such a Daddy's girl and light up when you see him everyday.  The feeling is mutual, I promise.  Daddy is your big love but Mommy is your go-to for snuggles and comfort and I wouldn't have it any other way.   

Not a single day goes by that I don't look at you and realize how lucky I am to be your Mommy.  I am so lucky to get to see your precious face every morning and hear in the sweetest voice I've ever heard say "Hi Mommy!"  You are truly the best thing that has ever happened to both your Daddy and me and we love you more everyday.  We are so proud of you and the little girl that you are becoming.  

I hope you have a great birthday sweet girl and always feel the love that surrounds you.  You are so loved by so many people and I hope you always know that.  You are our little miracle and we couldn't be happier or more blessed to have you in our lives.  I pray this is the beginning of another happy and healthy year for you.  

I love you so much sweet girl.  Happy 2nd birthday!

Love, Mommy

August 11, 2011



August 2013





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You light up our lives everyday! Love you. Lainey and Pops.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers