Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl

I had a great weekend!  Friday night my friend Liz and I hung out, Saturday I got to watch little Leah and then my parents and I went to the booming town of Waller to hang out with Austin and his cook team, the Smokin' Amigos for their annual Sponsor/Family Cook-off before the big Houston Rodeo Cook-off in a few weeks.  Then on Sunday Austin's sister, Rachel came to visit and we went to a friend's house for the Super Bowl.  Busy weekend but lots of fun!  I didn't get any pictures of anything other than Leah and a few at the Super Bowl party.

This picture is pretty impressive if you know the story of Austin and Prissy.  Prissy is scared to death of all guys in their 20-30s and especially Austin for some reason so I had to get their picture together when she wasn't totally freaking out because Austin was holding her!

Lots of desserts including a football cake

I won the pool for the 2nd quarter!  Here I am with my winnings and Chris.  I didn't know he was doing that when this picture was being taken. :)

If you look closely you can see where I won!

Claire was busy during the game coloring pictures for some of the girls and we had to take a picture with her art work.  She colored Cinderella and the Prince for my picture and just the Mean Stepmother for Liz.....Hmmm, interesting.....  ;)  Ha!  Liz and I got a good laugh out of that one.  Claire already told Lindsey that she likes us so we're sure she didn't mean anything by her picture.  :) 

Austin got in on the coloring action with Claire.  Coloring princesses is totally a manly thing to do! 

It was a good weekend!  I hope everyone had fun at their Super Bowl parties!

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers