Friday, February 5, 2010

Team Building At It's Finest - Part Two

Yesterday we had Part Two of our team building for my group at work. Last time we went bowling so this time we went to Main Event.  (Austin asked me if we were going to go roller skating next but he's just jealous that he didn't get out of work at 2pm to go play games!)  Anyways, it was a lot of fun.  For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a big building with laser tag, bowling, pool, arcade games, etc. 

We started off with a game of Laser Tag.  We were missing a few people but we still had a great time! 

We moved on to a little Foosball where Matt & I dominated.  As you can see in the top picture, I tend to really get into my games...  What can I say, I played sports growing up, I like to win!  ;)

Tunde's beer was not in a normal bottle.  I thought it was funny so I made him pose with it.

We played some basketball where Tunde dominated!  BIG time!

After basketball we played pool, Skeeball (Tunde beat Jen & me in about 10 seconds) and race cars.  It was a lot of fun hanging out with everyone and just having a good time.  Next quarter I think we're moving on to paintball or go carts.  Maybe....  :)

No comments:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers