Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simple Pleasures

One of the blogs that I like to read, Kelly's Korner, posted about her simple pleasures and it made me think about what some of my simple pleasures in life are.  I've got a pretty long list so I'll just make it short and sweet.  :)

Brody being SO excited when I get home, even if I've only been gone for 30 minutes.

Brody with his "routine" with Austin EVERY SINGLE NIGHT when he sticks his bottom in the air and has a "stand off" with Austin when he gets home and then he darts at him all excited.  It's so cute

My niece Leah smiling, it just melts my heart!

Being an aunt!

Laughing really hard

Sitting around the dinner table with the family just laughing at randomness

Elaine-isms

Dancing at weddings with Austin, anyone's wedding, not just ours

Hanging out with my best friends



Hanging out with my sister

Being silly (this usually involves Austin, Katie or Liz)

Visiting with my in-laws - we're a fun crowd!  :)

Visiting all of our extended family around Texas

Decorating the house for Christmas

Being crafty

Watching Gilmore Girls, it always makes me laugh  :)

Diet Coke, Chick-Fil-A iced tea or Sonic diet cherry limeades

Lazy Sundays watching movies with Austin

Weekend game nights with Katie & Lunchbox

Tailgating for Aggie football games


Being a Godparent to my best friend's daughter Avery

There are so many more I could name but those are a few of my simple pleasures in life!  What are some of yours?

3 comments:

Steve-n-Angela said...

I love this! Going to have to do it! I have so many new inspirations--or simple pleasures these days!!

Unknown said...

What fun! I found your blog via Kelly...I live in the Spring area as well!!! I'm a Baylor bear though....ha!

Unknown said...

That is a really cute post Kel...you are a lucky girl :)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers