Monday, April 29, 2013

Thanks

I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you so much for all of you who left comments or sent an email or text to me about our infertility journey.  I received messages from friends, family and people I've never met and every single one brought tears to my eyes.  We appreciate the support more than you'll ever know and are so lucky to have so many amazing people praying for us.  I'm working on replying to the emails and I promise I'll get back to each of you!

Thanks again for your kindness.

1 comment:

Steve-n-Angela said...

KELLY! i read part one and part two, wow! I had no idea how intense it has been for you. I hate that you are having to go thru all of this. You and Austin are wonderful people and baby #2 will happe for you, you deserve it! Your sotry amazes me, you amaze me for going thru everything you have been thru! I only had to go thru it once and you are a much stronger person that I am! so much love to you!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers